Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Not Quite London



I have a tradition of sharing a holiday photo; this is where I have been all the last week, walking in Mallorca. A sublime experience I recommend entirely, you only have to move a kilometre from the tourist centres to find unsullied, unspoiled, inspiring countryside, here is the trail and geotagged photos, the other days walks are on my Everytrail, too. Oh, and it is heaven for cycling, too.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Not Quite London"

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (01:42) : 

That is beautiful! Looks hot, though.

 

Anonymous big island helicopter tours said ... (10:55) : 

I can still see some signature of the place.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile