Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'll have a half



I was stopped off in the Three Crowns behind Jermyn Street today (a traditional vennue in the heart of London, to be recommended), when I came across this pair of octogenarians - nonagenarians? - having a quiet half. They are probably local residents, and have quite possibly been doing the same for some years.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "I'll have a half"

 

Anonymous Jennifer said ... (03:13) : 

Love the photo. Nothing better than capturing a "moment."

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (10:28) : 

I love the idea of a daily beer and a chat among friends. Especially over decades.

 

Blogger Rae Walter said ... (15:51) : 

Wonderful capture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21:29) : 

This is wonderful, looks like it was taken in the 1950's

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile