Wednesday, July 04, 2012

I'm getting excited



I've now got all my tickets, for the Olympics and Paralympics, and I'm really getting excited. The idea of being able to walk from my house to the stadium with the eyes of the world watching is rather fun. This is going to be great!

posted by Ham at 01:03 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "I'm getting excited"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (03:54) : 

I'm glad you got tickets. I now regret not getting tickets to the 1984 LA Olympics, though I lived there at the time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (05:19) : 

Hope you have a fabulous time; must be hard to wait till the end of the month now that you actually have the tickets in hand. What events are you going to see?

Xymers

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26) : 

A few of mine still to arrive (Orbit, and some others bought in May) but it is getting exciting!

Just 3 weeks and 1 day until I am watching Olympic football at Old Trafford!!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (20:55) : 

I've got tickets for Synchronised Swimming in the Olympics and lots and lots in the Paralympics - cycling, swimming, athletics, you name it! :)

 

Anonymous Xymers said ... (16:43) : 

Have always enjoyed watching synchronized swimming - enjoy.

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (18:42) : 

Let me guess: you can't bike to the venues because they have no facility for parking and securing your ride?

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (08:27) : 

Have a wonderful time. Just think, access to Olympic events without having to pay outrageous hotel room rates.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile