Pink Ribbon

Monday, July 23, 2012

My Precious!!!



Those rings, eh? It's almost upon us, riding through town on Sunday the huge number of out-of-towners is becoming evident. This is goign to be good.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "My Precious!!!"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (03:51) : 

I love your title.

 

Blogger Rudra Singh said ... (13:36) : 

We offer London Olympics 2012 schedule, venues, sports events, medals, tickets, Live Results, photos and news about the london Olympic games 2012. London 2012 Olympics calender shows time table for games.

London Olympics 2012

 

Anonymous London Check Out Report said ... (15:25) : 

I can't wait for the Olympics to start! And I just hope that there won't be huge congestions.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile