Friday, August 10, 2012

Barging in on the Party



I was quite surprised to see the Royal Barge parked up, but then Harry and Wills seem to have got luckier than the rest of us in the ballot for tickets.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Barging in on the Party"

 

Blogger JK said ... (13:04) : 

Wow. That's a beautiful boat.

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (06:13) : 

Some don't like the royals, but I suppose one should be allowed a perk or two in exchange for having to live one's entire life on display.

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (03:10) : 

It's good to be the (future) King

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (04:37) : 

Didn't know there was a royal barge. When is it used?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (16:34) : 

That's a gorgeous boat. Definitely fit for a royal. Its so majestic. I hope I can ride there someday. How I wish. lol

- aged care funding instrument -

 

Anonymous quality website design said ... (05:48) : 

wow very impressive. that boat is very beautiful. keep posting please.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile