Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'd Like to Volunteer an Opinion



That the Volunteers at the games add more than you can imagine too the enjoyment of the day. These people gave their time and effort to make everyone's day better and their enthusiasm and pleasure was infectious. Entirely unexpected, I had been a bit of a grump and thought that the volunteers were just going to be taken advantage of, I couldn't have been more wrong. To quote one chap I spoke to: "This week has been the very best I can remember". Thanks to all. A full size of this collage is here and the album here, if by chance you know any of these (and they came from all over) please let them know.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "I'd Like to Volunteer an Opinion"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (06:12) : 

What a nice thing to hear! Thanks for telling us. The world has thoroughly enjoyed these games, from what I can tell.

 

Anonymous Callum said ... (15:21) : 

Well done to everyone involved, what a great Olympics!

 

Blogger Winifred said ... (22:43) : 

They really did make the Games according to all the people who visited & participated. It was lovely that they were thanked so graciously at the beginning and the end of the Games.

I bet they have some great memories and the knowledge that they really were the Games Makers.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile