Thursday, September 27, 2012

City Cars



Today I had my first sighting of the Renault Twizzy, I was quite taken with it. Reading more it is clear that there are problems to address, but even so I think it is the shape of things to come. It will take more than this to persuade me off my bike, though.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "City Cars"

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (02:24) : 

Too horrible for words. One benefit: you can charge it in less time than it takes to say everything that's wrong with it.

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (02:24) : 

Too horrible for words. One benefit: you can charge it in less time than it takes to say everything that's wrong with it.

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (02:44) : 

I think it's cool!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile