Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Bladeruner



I was at the Olympic Stadium again on Wednesday evening and I saw Oscar Pistorius and the South African team win gold and set a new World Record in the 4 x 100 relay. It was a thrilling action packed race (several teams ended up disqualified), a monument to his addage: "You're not disabled by the disabilities you have, you are able by the abilities you have." I think I will forgive his South African turn of phrase.

Two more shots (actually, off the big screen at the Stadium) are here.

posted by Ham at 00:55 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "The Bladeruner"

 

Blogger Chrissy Brand said ... (12:12) : 

Great to see these athletes and the bladerunner up close.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile