Friday, October 05, 2012

You Are Missing



As some people noted yesterday, Kings Cross - and specifically platform 9 3/4 - is where the Hogwarts Express departs. The best photo opportunity is, of course, with you pushing the "trolley" through the wall. Makes for some fun, anyway, and rather nice to see the station management have a sense of whimsy. There is a nearby bookshop that is capitalising on the merchandising, but (possibly surprisingly) that's all.

posted by Ham at 00:00 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "You Are Missing"

 

Blogger RANTWICK said ... (03:39) : 

Cool. I like that.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (04:15) : 

Nice! I'd like to take a picture of myself when I was there.

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (13:42) : 

I think that trolley might be new, too! A few years ago I took pictures of my kids going off to school, and I think the trolley was at more of a rakish angle. It looks like a safety committee has been at work here!

 

Blogger HOA Mgr Lady said ... (21:09) : 

I often have wondered by Paddington station was such a disappointment when there was no Paddington Bear shops or omages to the fluffy one. Its been several eyars since I stepped off that train so perhaps things have changed?
Ruth in California who loves this bear:)

 

Blogger Ham said ... (22:16) : 

Paddington? Yes, things have changed.... http://londondailyphoto.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/left-luggage.html

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile