Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Inside St Paul's



While we are here, I must show you the interior - it is CofE, but you could be forgiven for thinking the architecture inside is somewhat catholic.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Inside St Paul's"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (01:33) : 

OTOH, at least you didn't claim it as Catholic...

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (02:29) : 

It's beautiful, of course. Can one still climb the stairs to the dome?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (07:59) : 

Yes, you can climb up still to the "whispering gallery" - the feature where what you say can clearly be heard across the other side

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (16:20) : 

I'm glad to hear that, Ham. I remember how wonderful it was. I loved the stairway itself, and the views from it.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile