Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve



Rather quiet and a little picturesque in this shot, Trafalgar Square will be heaving to see in the New Year, it has been very many years indeed since I ventured into the throng.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "New Year's Eve"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (05:00) : 

I'm not a throng type myself.

Happy new year, Ham.

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (05:45) : 

Don't believe I've ever seen the square this empty. In general, I avoid crowds of any type, no matter where or when.

 

Anonymous CornishCockney said ... (17:09) : 

I did it as a kid, and even as a native Londoner, and knew how to get home etc, I was scared stiff!
They say it'll stop raining by midnight!!

 

Anonymous bespoke print said ... (06:42) : 

You have added a grate photograph of this beautiful place. Whatever you thing about this place but it's looking very nice. I want to say thanks for sharing this photograph.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile