Sunday, December 16, 2012

Up and Over



The view from Trinity Buoy Wharf includes probably the best view of the Dome, and the new walkway that takes you way up high above the O2. You can just see the people on the top if you look.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Up and Over"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:52) : 

Haven't yet explored London online as much as I would have
liked - not enough free time - so this is a good shot for me personally...and a real eye-opener. 22 pounds to walk over!!!

Have you done it? Was it worth it? Anyway, thanks for another great
photo!

from Nancy, Washington State, USA

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (04:53) : 

I hadn't understood how huge it is until I saw this photo.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile