Thursday, January 03, 2013

Book Early....



Some Spanish developers have paid £60M for a 125 year lease on the Admiralty Arch. Apparently, rooms will cost upward of £850 a night - it seems to me that there will be quite a few rooms there. Better book early then, eh?

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Book Early...."

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (00:50) : 

Once stayed right around the corner at the Trafalgar (I had points). A first class hotel with a VIEW of the Admiralty Arch. Much better deal.

 

Blogger Hilda said ... (03:19) : 

A little over our budget for hotel rooms, thank you very much.

Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (04:45) : 

I'd do it if I could!

Actually, probably not. I'd rather spend the money seeing shows.

It's a beautiful building. I hope the developers do it justice.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile