Saturday, January 26, 2013

RSPB Birdwatch



It's the RSPB Birdwatch this weekend: take one hour and count the birds in your garden. It's something anyone can do, and has been going on for quite a few years. The results are often surprising, and provide a unique, speedy, feel for what is happening with our bird populations (http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17523815 for last years. Squirrels feeding from bird proof feeders don't count.

posted by Ham at 08:03 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "RSPB Birdwatch"

 

Blogger Maud said ... (20:38) : 

Oh what a shame, my 'bird restaurant' is in the garden at work and I won't see it's customers until Monday.
I can however remember who visited last week... :-)

 

Blogger Helen said ... (23:16) : 

Oh gosh, it's this week-end and I am running around. Might try to do some counting but it is a little unreliable.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile