Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow Joke



I don't often get caught up by inane PR stunts but this one took my fancy. The more you swing, the more "snow" is produced (actually, a foam). It will be in Finsbury Square over the next couple of days if you fancy a try. I happen to think that bottled water is one of the most unnecessary, environmentally negative products of the modern age and no amount of silly promotions will make me think otherwise. And yes, I do sometimes use them for convenience, but the idea that one make of bottled water is better than another is risible.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Snow Joke"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (06:29) : 

Naive - spell it backwards and you have the water brand in the photo. Might that brand's creator secretly agree with you about bottled water?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile