Friday, January 11, 2013

What's it Wirth?



Answer: I don't know, they don't say. Hauser & Wirth is an interantional art dealer, this is the Saville Row operation showing Isa Genzken's work. This is "Nefertiti plaster busts with glasses on wooden base, wooden plinths, belt, colour photographs in aluminium frames", of course it is. Just the thing for the mantelpiece mantelpiece mantelpiece mantelpiece.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "What's it Wirth?"

 

Blogger Jack said ... (03:29) : 

This is pretty cool. I only have room for one column and Nefertiti. I'll send you the shipping directions.

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (07:35) : 

Sorry, thought this was an advertising display for a sunglasses designer.

 

Blogger Square Mary said ... (02:41) : 

Ooh, I like it!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile