Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Hello, blossom



Better late than never, eh?

posted by Ham at 13:46 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Hello, blossom"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:04) : 

What is this tree, please? I saw a lot on my last visit and was curious then!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43) : 

Horse chestnut. The usual variety - Aesculus hippocastanum - has mostly white flowers, but there is a red variant - Aesculus × carnea - which is apparently a cross with the red buckeye, Aesculus pavia.

Nothing since this on Tuesday and it is now Thursday. I hope Ham is OK...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18:55) : 

Are you okay? We worry when you miss a few days!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:00) : 

dpinto

 

Blogger hellibird said ... (21:16) : 

I believe Ham's OK. He has been active elsewhere on the 'net.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile