Friday, June 28, 2013

Parklife



I prefer the more chaotic planting to the formal regimented flower bed, but they are all glorious at the moment.

posted by Ham at 08:56 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Parklife"

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (00:58) : 

Had to do a double take, because tI thought I clicked on one of my other Daily Photo sights. http://hartforddailyphoto.blogspot.com/2012/06/we-got-roses.html

One of Jack's favourite locales (and mine to walk the dogs) is, of all places, Elizabeth Park (different Liz), with the oldest municipal Rose Garden in the State (as shown in his banner)

 

Blogger Gunn said ... (10:00) : 

I don`t know any other country with more beautiful gardens, (front gardens as well as huge parks) as in England.

Yes, I have been to Chelsea Flower Show as well as the Rose Garden near St. Albans. Fantastic!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile