Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Le Tour



We're into the third day of the Tour de France, this photo is from the last time (only time, so far) the Tour visited the UK back in 2007. This year, the race is wide open, anyone's guess who will win, I'd like to think Chris Froome might. Oh, and one thing I did learn from the last time they were here - a compact camera just isn't up to the job - whoooosh!

posted by Ham at 07:49 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Le Tour"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37) : 

It's not the first time it has been in the UK - 1974 and 1994 are other examples.

 

Anonymous bumper stickers said ... (03:08) : 

I'd love joining race like this though I can say that it is not actually my field. I find it really cool and enjoyable...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile