Tuesday, September 24, 2013

An East End Event


A relatively common sight in this part of London is a horse drawn funeral. For all the dignified spectacle, you can never stop wondering exactly what criminal had died (it's the aspirational end for all east end villains)

Sorry about the lack of daily reliability, will get back to it but I have been working from home a lot so not getting out much.

posted by Ham at 07:21 -- Comments here: 11

Comments on "An East End Event"

 

Blogger Poul Thorsen said ... (05:52) : 

We will be patient. Just keep at it when you can.

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (21:07) : 

If I have to have a funeral, that does look kind of fun.

Glad to see you back. I thought I'd commented on the previous post, but things have been a bit hairy around here, too.

 

Anonymous Mo said ... (11:55) : 

I'd love to explore the world of these funerals. I've seen a couple. Good to have you back even if irregular.

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (11:30) : 

You lot have all the fun!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:35) : 

HAM please come back!! ;-)

 

Anonymous James Broome Photography said ... (12:48) : 

http://www.jamesbroomephotography.com

Great photography.. if you're ever in Manchester look me up!

James

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (03:31) : 

I just found this page, with loads of pictures of Victorian London and other things: http://www.pinterest.com/elaineslingsby/

I found it because I came across this page, which links to it: http://londondiaryblog.wordpress.com/

Imagine having the time to do that!

Thought you might be interested!

 

Anonymous Nancy said ... (22:04) : 

I enjoyed the post.

 

Anonymous Peluang Bisnis said ... (17:35) : 

I like your photos, beautiful.. And i need You :v :v

 

Anonymous Colin @HAA services said ... (09:30) : 

I thought they were shooting a movie here set in historical times. A solemn scene, though.

 

Anonymous Abraham Lincoln said ... (15:11) : 

I had stopped but went to Facebook

 

post a comment
Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile