Tuesday, May 30, 2006

London's Elephants - No 6 In the Series



There really was only one way to mark the six month point - the Elephant series! This one is in the Jubilee Line entrance for Waterloo Station. Incongruous though it is, I think it is a hangover from one of the London Transport Art programs.

Click for No 1 in the series.
Click for No 2 in the series.
Click for No 3 in the series.
Click for No 4 in the series.
Click for No 5 in the series.

posted by Ham at 00:36 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "London's Elephants - No 6 In the Series"

 

Blogger Deetsa said ... (06:28) : 

Elephants was a really interesting choice for London to use. I find them quite intriguing and mysterious.

 

Blogger Jean said ... (08:02) : 

I love elephants. I assume you have scouts out all over London tracking down elephants.

 

Blogger Pirjo said ... (10:48) : 

What a coincidence :-) for a week I haven't had time to city blog and here is a new London elephant waiting. Very nice.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile