Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Message is Clear...



...It's better by bike. There's been a lot of cycling stuff going on in London lately, I was too busy to get down to the Tour of Britain start last Sunday, which is a shame because there is a competition going on for cyclng photos over at TfL's excellent cycling site. You can see the entries here.

And really, folks, cycling is by far the best way to travel about London. It's fast, reliable and as safe as you make it.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "The Message is Clear..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:20) : 

What was it a race? It looks like a cop is leading the way for the bike guy.

ALso, I don't know if you are interested or not or if you have ever seen a Pileated Woodpecker, but I posted one on My Birds Blog this morning. It is our largest woodpecker and this is the first one I have seen here in 46 years.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile