Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Theme Day - Yellow




I was a bit hard pressed to think of a London twist to the Worldwide City Daily Photo theme day "Yellow". I thought of Speakers Corner (Yell-O) , but then remembered these St John's Ambulance bikes. As I never tire of telling people, bike is by far the fastest way to get around London - somthing you would be very pleased about if you needed these guys in an emergency!

As ever, click here to view thumbnails for all participants in this theme day.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:14 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "April Theme Day - Yellow"

 

Blogger Me said ... (07:14) : 

I like the shot and the yellow bikes and totally agree with you, bikes are indeed the fastest way to move around London but let me add, a bit dangerous too..or at least it was for me! ;)

 

Anonymous Gert said ... (00:00) : 

Looking down Whitehall today I mused that 'The Thin Blue Line' has become 'The Thin Neon HV Yellow Line'

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile