Pink Ribbon

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Theme Day - Yellow

I was a bit hard pressed to think of a London twist to the Worldwide City Daily Photo theme day "Yellow". I thought of Speakers Corner (Yell-O) , but then remembered these St John's Ambulance bikes. As I never tire of telling people, bike is by far the fastest way to get around London - somthing you would be very pleased about if you needed these guys in an emergency!

As ever, click here to view thumbnails for all participants in this theme day.


posted by Ham at 00:14 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "April Theme Day - Yellow"


Blogger Mystical said ... (07:14) : 

I like the shot and the yellow bikes and totally agree with you, bikes are indeed the fastest way to move around London but let me add, a bit dangerous too..or at least it was for me! ;)


Anonymous Gert said ... (00:00) : 

Looking down Whitehall today I mused that 'The Thin Blue Line' has become 'The Thin Neon HV Yellow Line'


post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile