Saturday, August 01, 2009

August Theme Day - Night




August theme day for the worldwide City Daily Photo is "Night". Not much can beat the quality of film.

To see how others around the world interpreted this theme, Click here to view thumbnails for all participants


I'm away for a few weeks, daily photos will continue to appear courtesy of Blogger's automated feature - as long as it is working.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "August Theme Day - Night"

 

Blogger Sally said ... (14:51) : 

Film is indeed gorgeous unde rtthe right circumstances.
Just as afficianados are snapping up vinyl LPs I wonder how much my beautiful Pentax K1000 will fetch in a few years?
Sydney Daily Photo

 

Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said ... (15:39) : 

Ham, you are so right about film's qualities. This is a mesmerizing image.

Also, I believe I have not thank you enough all your support in the early days and all your how-to guides. I follow your advice and 1,202 posts later, we continue sailing on the same boat. THANKS!

 

Blogger Hilda said ... (17:00) : 

It's a gorgeous monochrome night shot!

 

Anonymous mtpmcg said ... (18:12) : 

Very nice shot. So crisp & so much detail.

 

Blogger Steve Cuddihy said ... (22:47) : 

Such detail....love the B&W nighttime shot.

Slinger - Twin Cities

 

Blogger Randy said ... (03:13) : 

Beautiful shot Ham!

 

Blogger slim said ... (04:11) : 

This is an image I want to spend more time looking at . . . gorgeous detail.

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (05:37) : 

Stunning and very interesting in black and white. I'm sure it is just as lovely in color too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile