Sunday, November 27, 2011

Theatre in the Round



We interrupt this walk to bring you news of a show - La Soiree at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm, the building where trains used to turn around. I went last year and was blown away by the talent, energy and sense of fun this adult circus delivers. Based on the performance I saw, while still able to entertain with things no human ought to be able to do, this show is a little less edgy than the one on the South Bank last year, so you could probably take your granny. Having said that, I suspect it varies from day to day, so probably best not take your kids. Last year I got to take photos as at special press session, so I can bring you a flavour of the show with some images here, here and here.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Theatre in the Round"

 

Blogger PerthDailyPhoto said ... (04:40) : 

Excellent venue, looks like lots of high energy and fun! Captain Frodo sure got himself tied up in knots last year haha!!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile