Wednesday, April 11, 2007

London's Elephants - No.15 in a series



"I'm just popping out for a curry!" is what this elephant seems to be saying. It's one of a pair outside the Curry Palace restaurant, Queensway. I confess I wasn't about to sample their cuisine, but I do like their taste in elephants.

Who would have thought this series has been running for over a year already.


Click for No 1 in the series.
Click for No 2 in the series.
Click for No 3 in the series.
Click for No 4 in the series.
Click for No 5 in the series.
Click for No 6 in the series.
Click for No 7 in the series.
Click for No 7 1/2 in the series.
Click for No 8 in the series.
Click for No 9 in the series.
Click for No 10 in the series.
Click for No 11 in the series.
Click for No 11 1/2 in the series.
Click for No 12 in the series.
Click for No 13 in the series.
Click for No 14 in the series.

posted by Ham at 00:07 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "London's Elephants - No.15 in a series"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:54) : 

Or is he saying 'sod this for a game of soldiers, i'm off to try some jellied eels'?

 

Blogger Olive said ... (12:58) : 

The gold detailing is amazing.
I love your elephant series, please don't stop it any time soon!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:28) : 

Hi Ham

I checked out your How To Blog but wasn't sure if you read it regularly so I hope you don't mind me asking a question on this blog.
I have recently purchased a Pentax Optio A20 camera and wanted to use it to make my blog more interesting.
I tried posting some pics today but they just kept going to the top of the page...see my blog.
I wanted to write my post then add a pic. Then write a note under each pic but as I said they were just added to the top of the post.
Please help as it is very frustrating.
You can email me if you like at:
s.walker101@btinternet.com

Here's hoping!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:25) : 

Excellent photograph. Loved the elephant...

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (01:39) : 

Ham will help, Stephen, i'm sure. A much better bet than your asking me!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile